· BODY COMPARTMENTS: formed from 14 and 12 Ga. Galvanneal Steel and are continuously welded to form a water tight enclosure. Drip Rails over doors are formed integral with compartment top.
· UNDERFRAME: made of all 10 Ga. Galvanneal formed channels.
· FLOOR: 12 Ga. Galvanneal Treadplate, formed up on outside edges for strength.
· WHEELPANELS: 12 Ga. Galvanneal Steel with Rubber Fenders.
· SHELVES,Flat: 14 Ga. Galvanneal Steel with 1 1/4" Rolled lip.
· SHELVES,Divider Trays: 18 Ga. Galvanneal Steel with Rolled lip, Slots 2" on center, and (4) Dividers per tray.
· DOOR JAMBS: constructed, to prevent water penetration into compartment.
· NEW DOOR DESIGN ! DOORS: Double Panel with Beveled Edge 14 Ga. Galvanneal Outer Panels with Radiused Corners, and 18 Ga. Galvanneal Steel Inner Panels. There are NO hemmed edges to trap water and salt. Hinge side is additionally reinforced on the interior with a 10 Ga. Galvanneal Steel Angle.
· GASKET: rubber, hollow type at the perimeter of door opening. Gasket is Clip On type and continuous with no interruptions at door striker.
· NEW ! HOLD OPENS: AIR ASSIST CYLINDERS with lifetime replacement warranty.
· NEW ! CONCEALED HINGES are now standard on all bodies. Doors are easily removable without drilling, and yet, they are more secure since they have no fasteners or brackets exposed to the exterior. Our hinges are “3-D” adjustable, left / right, up / down, and in / out, for optimum fit and weather protection.
· DOOR LATCHES: slam action, zinc coated, paddle handle type. ( Stainless Rotary, T-Twist, and D-Ring are available )
· STRIKERPLATES: double safety catch type, bolted on, and fully adjustable.
· TAILGATE: 12 Ga. Galvanneal. Lift and Latch design with Stainless Steel Brackets and Pins.
· UNDERCOATING: standard on all bodies.
· BODY PREP: Before receiving primer bodies are steam cleaned under high pressure using a water and phosfatizing, detergent solution and rubbed dry before receiving primer.
· PRIMER: The primer used is white Urethane. A minimum of two mils of primer is applied.